“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”Lemony Snicket.

Friday, September 14, 2012

★ Get To Know Your Reviewer. ★

★ Who is Lace Vintage....?★

Name: Mandy....

From: Australia.

Favorite Book/s: Wuthering Heights By Emily Brontë & The Night Circus By Erin morgenstern.

Favorite Book Series: The Wolfs Mate Series by R.E Butler & Rhyn Eternal Series By Lizzy Ford.

Favorite Movie/s: Sid & Nancy by Alex Cox, Beetle Juice by Tim Burton & Candy by Neil Armfeild

Likes: books, piercings, Disney, doodling, chocolate, Polka Dots music, Quotes & Crazy Earrings...

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Blogging, Op Shopping, Lovin Family & Friends, Photography, quoting, Eating, Cooking, collecting pretty book covers.

Me in a Nutshell:

I Live on Music.
I Eat Chocolate like its a major food source.
I'm a Sucker for a guy with stretchers.
I judge books by there covers (sometimes).
I'm a addicted to werewolf romances.
I wish on stars.
& fill my house with fresh flowers old book & photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment