“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”Lemony Snicket.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review: Dreams of Darkness.

Dreams of Darkness by Barry James.

Jordan Hanson is having a bad day,ok the worst bad day in the history of the world, he just doesn't know it yet.
I was pleasantly surprised with dreams of darkness, from the Synopsis & the genre I thought it was just going to be a run of the mill horror novel but it turned out to be so much more. I also really enjoyed a male point of view, from both the character & author for a change.
Barry has done a wonderful job at bring this story to life , with such a complex plot & characters you would think you'd be weighted down or be utterly confused but I never was!
I really can't put into words how much I enjoyed it with out blabbering like a fool, so I'll simply say the plot, the Characters, the writing where all superb, if your into horror, urban fantasy or paranormal its a must read! Hopefully there's a second but at the same time hopefully not because this book stands strong on its own.

Barry's Website: Here



No comments:

Post a Comment